The company is the world leader in integrated power plants for the production of electricity and air quality control systems. Alstom has solutions for all energy sources (coal, gas, nuclear, fuel-oil, hydropower, wind) and is a leader in innovative technologies for the protection of the environment (reduction of CO2 emissions, elimination of pollutant emissions). The Group is also developing CO2 capture processes and has integrated this technology in pilot plants in Germany and USA.
In power generation, almost 25% of the world‚??s power production capacity depends on Alstom technology and services and Alstom is number one in the number of boilers installed worldwide.
Alstom Power currently has projects under execution in every continent in the world and these projects include Steam, Nuclear, Industry, Carbon Capture, Gas, Wind and Hydro.
Alstom Power orders in 2009/10
- Gas ‚?? plant in UK
- Coal ‚?? orders in Slovenia, Germany and India
- Hydro ‚?? projects in Switzerland
- Retrofit ‚?? contract in Poland
- Operation and maintenance ‚?? contracts in UK and Singapore
- Plant management systems ‚?? in South Africa
Alstom Power ‚?? technology highlights in 2009/10: ‚??An enlarged portfolio in clean technologies‚?Ě
- Tidal energy ‚?? agreement with Clean Current
- Wind energy ‚?? launch of offshore 6 MW wind turbine for series production in 2014
- Biomass ‚?? co-firing successfully implemented in the UK
- Automation ‚?? new ALSPA Series 6 suite
- Carbon capture and sequestration ‚?? first world CCS project with chilled ammonia, Mountaineer, USA
- Geothermal energy ‚?? back in geothermal in Mexico
NB: Wilde Recruitment Limited does not represent or seek to represent the featured employer. Wilde Recruitment acts as an independent employment agency and or employment business. All positions advertised are indicative only of roles which we maybe or may have been asked by the featured employer to identify suitable candidates for. Whilst the company makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate; all advertised opportunities are subject to change.