about 1 year ago
Assistant Project Manager - Tonbridge / WFH - c£345/day - 6 months
Key words / skills: Project Manager, Rail, Network Rail, CDM,
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to work on a 6 month contract WFH but will to go into Tonbridge 3days/wk.
As an Assistant Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
1. Accountable for delivery of low complexity projects or parts of complex projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality, in accordance with the Governance of Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), applicable Network Rail company standards, current legislation and procedures including HMRI guidance where appropriate.
2. Support the project Sponsor in preparing and maintaining definitions of the project requirements.
3. Manage multi-disciplinary teams including commercial, programme controls, engineering, and others to identify solutions to client requirements and establish a robust baseline plan.
4. Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), plan and implement mitigations to them, and respond to other issues that affect the project
5. Implement and update resource allocation plans needed for delivery of the project including identification and management of critical resource requirements. Secure resources needed for projects from internal and external sources.
6. Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
7. Managing project reviews at appropriate points throughout the project lifecycle which will inform governance decisions of projects by providing evaluations of progress, performance, risk, contingency, and continuing relevance.
8. Establish, and implement where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and updating configuration documents as required.
9. Support accident investigations when remitted to by the relevant designated competent person.
10. Work under the instruction of the Project Manager and complete the tasks required to ensure the projects will be delivered.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
You must have Network Rail experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.