10 months ago
BID Manager - WFH / Plymouth - Duration 12 months - Rate c£65/hr umbrella.
Key words / skills: Bid, Procurement, Buyer, Commercial, Nuclear, Marine, Naval,Primavera, P6, APMQ, Degree, NEC3/4, CEMAR.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd is working along side Babcock Naval Marine in order to recruit a BID Manager to work on a 12 month contract.
As a BID Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
Bid Manager role please see below for experience required, preferably Professional qualifications (e.g. Degree and or APMQ etc.):
1. Developing and managing schedules – Primavera P6, Time Risk Analysis (including Qualitative and quantitative), Critical path analysis.
2. Developing and managing bids, both prime and subcontract.
3. NEC3/4 contract, CEMAR.
4. Proven interface and stakeholders management
5. Developing and managing budgets, including Earned Value Management
6. Holds, or likely to achieve, security clearances.
You will be an experienced BID Manager.
5-10 years experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.