over 5 years ago
C&I Engineer - LONG TERM CONTRACT - Exceptional offices + parking - Nuclear - £38/hr circa / neg.
Job Title - C&I Engineer
Job Type - Contract (Long term)
Location - Warrington
Rate - £38/hr circa / neg
Key Skills - Control & Instrumentation, C&I Engineer, Design, Nuclear, Autocad 2D, Safety, HNC/HND.
The role / candidate - C&I Engineer
• Carrying out C&I design and engineering work to meet project requirements and in compliance with SL design and safety standards, and to meet the project Nuclear Safety requirements
• Delivering pragmatic design solutions, considering manufacture, testing, construction, commissioning, operation, maintenance recovery and decommissioning aspects
• Engineering drawing and document production and taking part in the checking and approval process.
• Interfacing with the chosen subcontractors, the C&I lead, the corresponding Area managers, and the discipline leads when requested.
• Incorporating (challenging where appropriate) safety case requirements
• Preparing for and taking part in internal and customer Design Reviews
• Taking part in subcontractor detailed design documentation reviews
• Change Management in line with project requirements
• Identification of risks and opportunities and application of risk mitigation strategies
• HNC/HND in Electrical or Electronic Engineering and/or related systems
• Demonstrable experience of engineering design and definition with AutoCAD 2D in the nuclear industry or other regulated sectors
To discuss this C&I ENGINEER vacancy telephone our Consultant, James Walker on 0161 474 6856
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Delivering Intelligent Recruitment