Change Project Manager; 15 Months Contract; London; c£450.0/day Ltd
Project Management, Change Management, Highways, Civil Engineering, APM, PRINCE2
CH2M and Highways England require a seasoned Change Project Manager to ensure successful delivery and implementation of their new organisational model; Project Copper.
Duties will involve:
You will be responsible for;
• Developing and delivering project plans for Project Copper
• Developing and delivering communication and engagement strategy and plan
• Developing and delivering governance, management structures and ways of working (SLT and OLT relationships)
• Decision making framework (partially developed)
• Implementation of new meeting structure
• Ongoing integration of Highways England team
• Support for detailed operating model design
• Defining and implementing success measures
• Integration with ongoing cultural work
• To consider project legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
• To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
• To hold health, safety and welfare (HSW) as a key project value and to participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSW strategies by the project leadership team.
As a Change Project Manager, you will have;
• Deep experience in transformational change and delivery of change
• Significant experience in building change skills and embedding change in the organisation
• Ability to plan and implement corresponding communication and engagement plans
• Delivery through others - the ability to communicate, influence and gain agreement for ideas and proposals from a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, directors and more junior team members
• Significant experience of leadership and implementation of complex and multi-faceted transformation initiatives through to successful completion.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Baldwin 0161 474 6855
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.