c£360/day Umb - NEG
10 months ago
Cost Manager - Harwell - Duration 12 months - Rate c £360/day umb - NEG.
Key words / skills: Cost Engineer, Manager, Nuclear, BPSS, SC
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side RWM in order to recruit a Cost Eng / Manager working on a 12 month contract.
As a Cost Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
As a Cost Engineer your main responsibilities would be:
• Accountable for day-to-day collection of all project cost / financial information.
• Generating and reporting regular project financial data such as spend profiles, budgeted and earned values, forecasts, completion costs etc.
• Input or update budget information, expenditure information, and forecasts into the cost reporting system(s).
• Assist the Project with client invoices for progress payments, final payments, and release of retainage. • Prepare / collate inputs into the weekly and monthly reporting on cost flow forecast, cash flow forecast and cost value reporting.
• Involvement in the development of Bottom Up Forecasts
• Provide project financial data to weekly project team meetings
• Prepare and assist the Project(s) in the preparation of Change Proposal / EWN estimates.
• Collaborate with Project Managers and other Project related personnel to ensure that all costs are accounted for.
• Assistance in raising Contractual variation and Compensation Event Notices.
• Monitor contingency usage in-line with risk trigger / retirement dates and mitigation strategies / activities. You’ll have relevant experience in:
• 5+ years of experience is required
• Cost Planning experience
• Numerate and competent with financial concepts, cost tracking and reporting.
• Highly orderly, methodical and process driven.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good general office computer skills.