- Job type
- Job ref
Document Controller; 6 Months Contract; Plymouth; Rate c£14-18.0/hr
Key Words/ Skills: Document Controller, Technical Clerk, Stakeholder
Wilde Recruitment is working alongside Babcock Naval Marine in order to recruit a Document Controller to work on a contract basis initially for 6 months based at Devonport, Plymouth.
Your duties will include:
• Interrogation of Document Management Systems to compile and validate data for key design records.
• Engage with stakeholders to determine the sufficiency and accuracy of those records.
• Develop and populate a database of asset and document information, paying close attention to detail, working methodically and logically to produce accurate results.
• Assist in the development of reports and KPIs to highlight areas of excellence or requiring improvement.
• Carry out additional document control related duties and responsibilities which may be required e.g. workflow, hazard protection and retrieval of documentation.
You will be an experienced Document Controller / Technical Clerk.
You will have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
You will possess good IT skills.
You should have had 5years experience in a similar role.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.