over 6 years ago
Long term contract
Electrical Engineer - LONG TERM CONTRACT - Exceptional Offices + parking - £38/hr circa / neg.
Job Title - Electrical Engineer
Job Type - Contract
Duration - Long term contract
Rate £38/hr circa / neg
Location - Warrington
Key Skills - Electrical Engineer, Design, Autocad, Nuclear, Lighting, MCC, ATEX, Low Voltage, Distribution, IEC
The Candidate / role - Electrical Engineer
We would expect you to be chartered or on your way to be, have a good relevant engineering degree or extensive relevant experience and be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and leadership experience.
• Lead / Assist in the production of Bid / Estimates;
• Low Voltage Electrical Distribution Design;
• Motor control centre and control panel design;
• Interlocking systems;
• Lightning protection;
• Safety Instrumented Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers;
• Safety standards (IEC 61508, 61511, 61513), SIL categorisation & safety lifecycle;
• Availability, Reliability and Maintainability;
• Fault trees, FMEA, HAZOP knowledge;
• Automation system design;
• Operational plant design;
• Experience of managing teams at project level;
• Project management skills;
• Risk and quality management.
• A working knowledge of BS7671;
• Experience with fire detection systems;
• Communications systems design (Ethernet and field bus communications);
• Knowledge of Software development for process control;
• Experience of commissioning electrical systems;
• Experience of maintaining electrical systems;
• Medium/High Voltage Electrical Distribution Design.
To discuss this ELECTRICAL ENGINEER vacancy telephone our Consultant, James Walker on 0161 474 6856
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Delivering Intelligent Recruitment