3 months ago
Inspector, 12 months, Romney Marsh, Rate £43/hr Umb days or £45/hr Umb nights.
Key words / skills: Inspector, Nuclear, Power Station, QA, QC, CTC
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Cavendish Nuclear in order to recruit a number of Inspectors.
As an Inspector your duties and responsibilities will include:
The Site Inspector will:-
1. Report to the Cavendish QA Lead /QA Engineers.
2. Carryout accurate inspection of the site works to enable progress consistent with the programme for the works. This will be done in consultation with the Cavendish Site Engineer.
3. Record any problems encountered during the site works on relevant documentation (i.e. Site Inspection Reports; Non-conformance Reports; Technical Clarification Reports; etc.) and notify the Cavendish Outage Manager via the Cavendish Site QA lead/QA engineer of the detail at the earliest opportunity.
4. Maintain the documentation required for the site works and record any identified problems encountered.
5. Ensure compliance by Cavendish Staff and any Sub-contractors with the requirements of the associated documentation for undertaking the works.
6. Produce a daily log of the work and forward to the Cavendish Site QA Lead/QA Engineer for input to his daily report / nightshift log.
7. Understand the inspection requirements applicable to the works and identify any equipment needs and any potential inspection problems.
8. Ensure the correct inspection methods are used appropriate to the characteristics being measured and that suitably calibrated equipment is used.
9. Ensure that any non-conforming items are correctly designated "Quarantine" or "Non Conformance" and that appropriate procedures for disposition are applied.
10. Ensure that non-conforming items are correctly identified and that bonded areas are maintained.
11. Ensure that working documents, inspection and test reports, weld record sheets etc., are accurately completed in a timely manner.
12. Ensure in liaison with Third Party Inspectors, that whenever any client or third party inspection / witness is required that appropriate equipment and personnel are available. This is to be done in conjunction with the Cavendish Site Engineer.
These duties are site specific and in addition / supplementary to those described in the Company Operating Manuals and Procedures. The Site Inspector shall ensure that he is familiar with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
You will be an experienced Inspector.
Nuclear / Power Station essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.