4 months ago
PMO Lead - WFH - Rate c£600/day umb - Duration 3 months +
Key words / skills: PMO, Planning, MOJ, Cabinet Office, Government, APM, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the Cabinet Office to recruit a PMO Lead.
As a PMO Lead your responsibilities and duties will include:
Central Government experience.
● Experience implementing governance structures, ideally in a new programme
● Experience building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including at senior levels
● The identification and management of risks, issues and dependencies
● Experience in a project, programme, or portfolio including planning, risk management and assurance
● Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
● Line management experience.
● Evidence of qualification/ professional membership e.g.
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
• Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner
• Agile Project Management Practitioner
• Management of Risk Practitioner
• P3O Practitioner
• Managing Successful Programmes Advanced
• APM Practitioner Qualification
• APM Registered Project Professional
• Project Leadership Programme
● Experience in a digital project, programme, or portfolio including risk management and assurance
● Experience of working across departmental boundaries.
● Knowledge management
● Working with ambiguity
Setting up the PMO for the new programme
● Developing and running governance and reporting structures, processes and products
● Managing and monitoring programme risks and issues
● Managing finances and resourcing
● Building strong relationships and channels of communication across the GGMF
● Stakeholder engagement
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.