7 months ago
Project Manager - Harwell OX11 - Duration 9 months - Rate c£800/day Umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Project Manager, Nuclear, Degree, Chartered, SAGE X3, CORA, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side RWM Harwell to recruit a Project Manager to work on a 9 month contract based at Harwell OX11.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties may include:
An experienced Project Manager with a strong background in both programme and business cost management and financial controls.
• Demonstrable experience of designing and successfully implementing a project-based approach to introducing and implementing programme and project financial controls and linkages with financial systems and charts of accounts as part of an organisation-wide re-implementation of financial systems.
• 10 years Plus experience delivery at senior project delivery level.
• A finance qualification would be desirable but not essential, but experience of financial system requirements upon programme and project financial controls is essential.
• Knowledge of Sage X3 and CORA would be beneficial.
• Strong understanding of the organisational and practical issues associated with strengthening and implementation of financial controls and reporting in a mixed project environment.
• Excellent communications, influencing and negotiating skills, together with the ability to communicate complex messages to a wide range of audiences.
• Board experience or exposure.
• Strategic thinking and planning.
• Proven experience of leadership and management of high performing teams, including matrix management.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
You will have at least 10 years experience.
Qualified to Degree / Chartered ideally.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Excellent people skills.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.