4 months ago
Project Manager - Duration 12 months - Cumbria - Rate £48/hr umb.
Key words / Skills: Project Manager, Nuclear, APM, PMQ, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side NDA in order to recruit a Project Manager for a 12 month contract in Cumbria.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of the their as assigned scope, this may be a single complex project or a group of lower complexity projects and tasks. They are accountable for the quality, cost and schedule of their assigned work scope.
• Leading the integrated project team, including directly managed resource, functional support and customer teams interfacing with the project.
• Developing and documenting project execution strategies for assigned Projects, ensuing they are appropriate to the site environment, to deliver the required outcome and value for money for Sellafield Limited.
• Developing schedules and budgets for assigned Projects, submitting baselines for approval and managing progress and change to successful project completion.
• Planning for and managing the safe delivery of works, ensuring compliance with Company procedures, policy, legislative and regulatory requirements. Including production / checking / approval of appropriate documentation and records.
• Planning for and managing the quality of project delivery to achieve right-first-time output, including Lifetime Records.
• Effective management of Project Risk including early identification and escalation of threats and realisation of opportunities.
• Effective contract management including producing/co-ordinating tender packages, selection assessments, progress and change management, and final accounting.
• Analysing project data, setting and managing responses and actions, collecting and incorporating learning from experience information into delivery plans, developing stakeholder engagement and communication plans, and assisting in the production of formal Project Reports.
• Leading elements of Project Improvement activities, including the areas of schedule, contractual, risk management, safety, security, quality and behavioural performance.
This is a Project Management position and applicants should be able to demonstrate:
A minimum of 6 years relevant experience in position with project delivery responsibilty, which may include roles such as Project Manager, Sub / Assistant Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer or similar.
A minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager managing complex engineering or construction Projects or groups of tasks.
Experience of the full Project lifecycle and standard project management tools and practises
Demonstrates high standards in behaviour and attitude towards; safety and security, integrity and inclusion.
• Demonstrates leadership In motivating, setting standards, leading by example and holding team members to account.
• Has proven capability of building relationships and leading formal communications/ negotiations with customers, supply chain, and stakeholders.
• Experience as a Client Project Manager responsible for delivering complex engineering solutions in a highly Regulated environment.
• Experience of the UK Nuclear industry.
• Degree/advanced vocational qualification in an Engineering discipline.
• Degree/advanced vocational qualification in a Management discipline.
• APM PMQ or equivalent.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
Nuclear exp essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.