about 1 year ago
Project Planner - Salisbury - Duration 2 years - Rate c£480/day umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Planning, Engineer, MOD, Defence, SC Cleared
Wilde Recruitment Ltd is working along side the MOD to recruit a Project Palnner to work on a 2 year contract at Salisbury.
As a Project Planner your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Support PgM in the transition to the new programme structure issued by DST
• Provide advice and support to PgM in the development of their Programme Plans, e.g. Designing and facilitating planning workshops, development of high level programme plans and milestones, development of programme governance in accordance with MSP, support the creation of Benefits realisation plans and benefits maps, cross programme interdependencies- identify, capture, report, create the Programme Integrated Master Schedule to underpin the Programme Plan, development of Project Mandates.
• Establish programme scheduling battle rhythm.
• Provide PgMs with planning advice
• Provide decision support to PgMs in the Change management process (Triage), including PTF responses.
• Good practice: Contribute to lessons learned (e.g. workshops) at PgM and Project level, provide feedback to Corporate on implementation of P2 process in Division, particularly suggestions for improvement, develop and implement local templates to support P2 where beneficial, and where these do not impact corporate
Planning support PMs in all stages of the projects’ lifecycle
• Planning advice to PM – e.g. requirements setting, estimating and scheduling, accounting for risk in schedules, efficiencies, minimising project life cycles
• Support to PM in generation of the IPP.
• Support to PM in Project start-up and close down (codes, docs, shared areas, CSAT, etc.) (Programme Analyst)
• Support to PM in Reporting
• SME expertise on planning and scheduling, including training and familiarisation of new PM (supporting PMTL)
Security Clearance: SC sole British Nationals ONLY
You will be an experienced Planning Eng.
5-10 years exp.
BRITISH NATIONALS ONLY.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.