about 1 month ago
Risk Modeller - WFH/Cumbria - Rate c£50-£60/hr Umb - Duration 12 months
Key Words / Skills: Risk, Modeller, Modelling, Nuclear, APM.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Sellafield in order to recruit a Risk Modeller to work on a long term project WFH / Cumbria.
As a Risk Modeller your duties and responsibilities will include:
The successfully candidate will join our team of risk professionals and the work will directly aid the implementation of the Sellafield Ltd Risk Management Framework in all business areas, at all levels of the Enterprise. It will also contribute to delivery of the Sellafield Ltd objectives and ensure a culture of risk based decision-making flows through the Portfolios, Programmes and Projects, as directed by the Head of Risk.
Candidates will have experience of running high value and highly complex integrated cost and schedule quantitative risk analysis models, utilising specialist risk modelling and management software such as Safran Risk or Oracle Primavera Risk Analyser. The role holder will deliver the risk modelling process at varying levels of business complexity and be an information hub (the go to person) across the profession for specific risk analysis / modelling information and assistance.
Although the main purpose of the role is the provision of a Risk Management analysis / modelling service, candidates will also be expected to mobilise into the business areas delivering work packages and have the ability to facilitate the elicitation of risk information in various ways i.e., via 1-1s up to organising and leading workshops with varying levels of stakeholders including specialist delivery personnel and senior managers alike. Therefore, the role holder will be required to have extensive practical knowledge, experience and ability, as well as the drive to communicate the importance and benefits of effective Risk Management.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A subject matter expert on quantitative risk analysis / risk modelling;
• Confident enough to act as a single point of contact for specialist risk knowledge and information - providing risk management guidance, advice and services to various levels of stakeholders;
• Able to show their ability to work and support the business to enable the development and enhancement of risk reporting and increase the understanding of risk throughout the business;
• Be fully conversant with all steps involved in delivering integrated cost and schedule risk analysis including what quality checks are required prior and how to demonstrate the inputs are fit for purpose;
• Able to describe the typical outputs from a risk analysis and how they may be used to inform effective decision making;
• Aware of the differences between qualitative and quantitative risk analysis;
• Competent to interpret and present Risk Management data;
• Passionate about developing the skills of their risk management colleagues and colleagues across the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Graduate (minimum 2:2) in relevant discipline or equivalent;
• Accredited to an appropriate professional body such as IRM / APM;
• Experience of delivering a Risk Management Service with a focus on Risk Modelling.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.