about 2 months ago
Senior Process Engineer - Warrington - Duration 12 months - Rate c£52/hr umbrella.
Key words/skills: Process Engineer, Nuclear, Design, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Balfour Beatty/BEP to recruit a Senior Process Engineer to work on a 12month contract in Warrington.
As a Senior Process Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP).
Job Description / Role Senior Process Engineer reporting to Area Lead Process Engineer.
Responsible for the production and checking of process deliverables (EFD’s, Process Descriptions, Datasheets, Calculations, Line Lists). This will include liaison with Discipline Lead Engineer and Client’s representatives.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
• Nuclear experience in a Process Engineer role
• Minimum 10 years process experience working within a highly regulated industry.
• Detailed knowledge of process design, design of effluent systems desirable but not essential
• A working knowledge of SL standards and procedures preferred.
• Experience in the origination and checking of EFD’s, Process Description, EFDs, Datasheets, Calculations, Line Lists
• Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
• Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
You will be an experienced Process Engineer.
Nuclear experience advantageous.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.