circa £540 / day ltd
about 5 years ago
Senior Project Manager: 6 month Contract – Corsham – c£540.0/day Ltd
Key Skills: Project Management; Defence Systems, APMP
Deadline for applications: 28th September at 8.30am
Senior Project Manager: To support the project management of the delivery of the DII (Defence Information Infrastructure) deployed solutions into the maritime environment.
You will be required to undertake ship visits for DII/F (Defence Information Infrastructure) design aspects, including scaling, Mature Design Solution (MDS) surveys, MDS validations, MDS Addendum surveys and Line Outs.
Key Tasks Include:
• Applying compliant project management and assurance methods and standards to the design, development, transition into service, and sustainment of DIST (Defence Implications of Strategic Trends) provided maritime information infrastructure solutions.
• Co-ordinating the project level dependencies between the DPS Maritime programme and the new build refit and maintenance programmes for maritime platforms.
• Assurance of delivery partner project, installation and trials plans, and contributing to maintenance of agreed joint (contractor, user and MoD) plans.
• Reporting progress, and maintenance of stakeholder engagement, in line with agreed governance arrangements.
• Assurance of DII/F maritime Inspections and trials, overseeing the subsequent defect reporting and their resolution with the delivery partner.
• Managing project level issue logs and risk registers.
• Manage stake holders to ensure all parties are informed and tasked as appropriate.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with prior previous experience of delivering (Defence Information Infrastructure) into preferably a maritime environment.
You will hold a hold project management qualifications; APMP (Association of Project Management)
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
SC Clearance Essential
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment