£Excellent Package - Call to Discuss
almost 5 years ago
Site Project Director; 2 year assignment; Saudi Arabia; Excellent Package (see below)
Key Skills: Construction Management, Cement/Materials Handling plants
Deadline for Applications: 31/08/16
Site Project Director, to provide site management during the construction/erection phase of a large, Greenfield Cement plant.
As the Site Project Director you will have a site team reporting to you consisting of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineers.
You will be responsible for the whole management of the client’s activities on site including:
• Organizing and monitoring the activities of your discipline Engineers
• Ensuring the coordination with the clients Project team in Switzerland.
• Management of all the administrative matters on site
• Coordinating with the Client and General Contractor
In addition you will be responsible for:
• The implementation of safe conditions of the works, including a safety control system
• The planning and execution of the project on site
• The checking of the methods and means implemented by the General Contractor
• Technical norms compliance
• The qualitative and quantitative control of the materials and installations
• The approval of the monthly invoices from the General Contractor
• Liaison with the Client and the General Contractor and the coordination of meetings on site
Excellent Monthly £/ USD (please telephone to discuss)
In addition all the following costs will be covered:
• Flights (business class)
• Accommodation (Flat located close to cement plant)
• Local transport
Significant experience in a position of Site Manager/Site Director for the site supervision of a cement plant, or similar projects in the heavy materials handling sectors.
You will have good analytical and problem solving abilities.
You will have proven ability to manage a team and inspect, control and report by writing on operational conditions.
You will have proven experience and ability to develop a maintenance plan, instructions manual for the preventive maintenance and for the default diagnosis.
You will have well developed client liaison skills, a positive attitude and good diplomacy ensuring a good interface with the Client and the General Contractor.
Fluent English (speaking and writing) is essential for this role.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment