4 months ago
System Integration Engineer - Home / Harwell - Duration 12months - Rate c£515/day Umb.
Key words / skills: Systems, Integration, Engineer, Nuclear, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side NDA to recruit a Systems Integration Engineer to work on a 12month contract, work from home.
As a Systems Integration Engineer your responsibilities and duties may include:
The task-based contractor shall assist in the delivery of the engineering work programme. They will be responsible for the following scope elements:
• Preliminary lifecycle concepts
• Preliminary Concept of Operations
• Initial set of System Requirements
• Initial architectural views including a functional breakdown to management of System Requirements
• Update of the Requirements and Acceptance Management Plan
The above scope is inclusive of project management, procurement, Intelligent Customer input in areas of own competence and coordination of wider RWM input and the management of the review and approval of deliverables.
In addition, the post holder will be involved in other ad hoc tasks to support load balancing of the requirements function including:
• System engineering input to the Technical Programme and Disposal System Change processes.
• Preparation of internal Technical Notes for the Requirements and Integration function.
• Maintenance of the Requirements and Integration Information Assets Register and additions to the RWM knowledge capture spreadsheet.
• Intelligent Customer review of RWM reports and contractor reports to RWM in areas of competence.
• Support capability development for digital information management.
• Development of Contract Technical Specifications for the Function scope in line with the RWM near term work plan.
• Management of peer review activities undertaken by the supply chain.
You should be an experienced Systems Integration Engineer.
Ideally have nuclear project experience.
Qualified HNC / HND / Degree.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.