c£40.0/hr (neg) + travel time
over 4 years ago
Assistant Project Manager; 12mth+ Contract; Dounreay; £40.0/hr (Neg) + Paid Travel Time
KEY Skills: Project Management, Nuclear, COMAH
Our client is seeking an assistant Project Manager with ideally nuclear experience but will consider candidates from other highly regulated environments. You will support the Project Manager/Facility Manager in the day-to-day delivery of tasks and resolving technical queries
You will be qualified to HND/Degree with a min of 3 years experience in a highly regulated environment preferably Nuclear.
Previous experience: of Nuclear Safety Principles, Security, Radiological Protection and Criticality Safety desirable.
Your duties to Include:
• The Converting of Lifetime Plan work packages into delivery of Decommissioning projects.
• Produce/co-ordinate Project Documentation including statement of requirements, DMRs, works control documentation, etc.
• Produce/co-ordinate the development of Technical Specifications and assess contractor compliance to these specifications. Control and resolve technical queries throughout the project.
• Prepare handover documentation and manage project handover.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite efficient safe project delivery. Liaise with works control centres to ensure timely supply of adequate resources both in the short and long term.
• To efficiently manage facilities/project within the bounds of the safety case and LTP.
• Assist in the production and maintenance of the lifetime plan. Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate.
To register your interest in this vacancy please contact Mike Kelly.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd – Engineering Recruitment