2 months ago
Building / Facilities Manager - Cumbria CA20 - Duration 12 months - Rate c£32/hr Umbrella
Key Words / Skills; Building Manager, Facilities, ATLAS, PMP, ARCHIBUS, Waste Management, Nuclear, Safety Case, Building Control, CAFM.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Sellafield Ltd in order to recruit a Building / Facilities Manager to work on a 12 month contract at Sellafield CA20.
As a Building / Facilities Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
Building Manager required to provide management and oversight of buildings across Sellafield. To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, SLMS standards and processes and FM services contract service specification.
Provide an experienced Building manager service to ensure that a number of allocated buildings conform to the site environmental, health safety and quality management systems, policies and procedures, such that they meet the requirements of regulators, customers and appropriate standards as required, including fire and emergency procedures.
The role must demonstrate a thorough understanding of all statutory building, Health and Safety legislation, including legionella, fire safety and asbestos, full knowledge of CAFM management system (preferably ARCHIBUS), familiarity with the SL site management systems (Sellafield site procedures) and regulations
Previous service industry experience
• Implement the standards and requirements for SLMS 2.16 (Fire Protection topic) as appropriate.
• Provide oversight for Building Security arrangements.
• Report and action any deficiencies in security arrangements within their area.
• Awareness of HASAWA, local Safety Case, SLSP’s, SLP’s and Site Licence.
• Oversight of Legionella arrangements.
• Oversight of Asbestos Management.
• Where applicable liaise with Crane Proposal Committees for buildings affected by crane proposals.
• Ensure appropriate welfare facilities are available during emergencies.
• Ensure Building Control Point meets requirements.
• Involvement in local emergency instructions and arrangements in the event of fire or site emergencies.
• Prepare and implement emergency evacuation routes and associated warning signs.
• Manage safety signs and signals.
• Comply with Waste Management SLP series.
• Oversight of environmental arrangements, process and procedures, rectifying issues where necessary.
• Liaise with System Engineers and Projects to implement remedial work and minor civil maintenance and accommodation works.
• Understand the process for raising work.
• Understanding of ARCHIBUS, ATLAS and the PMP process.
• Oversight of FM service Contracts and Service Provision.
• Generate and control House Rules, having an oversight of Building Inductions.
• Oversight or management of office space (where applicable) within local buildings.
• Support PMP process (development and delivery) as and when required.
• Attend local DSC/Building Safety Committees.
• Oversight of ongoing condition reports, undertaking any actions where necessary.
You will be an experienced Building / Facilities Manager.
You will have at least 5-10 years experience in a similar role.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.