Civil & Structural Engineering Lead: 3 Months+ Contract, Plymouth, c£40 - 45/hr Ltd
Key Skills: Nuclear, Design, Safety Case, Management
Our Client Babcock Marine require 2 x Civil & Structural Engineering Leads to manage one or more technical design packages related to nuclear civil engineering projects.
Duties will require you to:
• Ensure that the design documentation covers the scope of operations required by the Project Manager and is produced to agreed standards, schedule and budget.
• Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors and leading the project’s technical planning process.
• Ensure effective Quality Management Arrangements operate and deliver through compliance with Babcock’s Business Management System and Technical Manual.
• Ensure that the processes and activities being managed are appropriately documented with appropriate records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied.
• Ensure that staff and contractors are familiar with the hazards and risks associated with the work the Risk Assessment.
You will have experience of the design and substantiation of heavy civil engineering and building structures to relevant seismic codes for satisfying Nuclear Safety functions.
You will also have knowledge of construction methods and techniques.
You will hold a Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline and be a Chartered Engineer, registered with Engineering Council.
To discuss these Civil & Structural Engineering Lead vacancies please contact Stephen Slade
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment