£Negotiable - Call to Discuss
over 4 years ago
We have a large number of opportunities for Civil Engineers to work on Environment Agency projects UK wide relating to the maintenance and construction to flood management projects managed by the Environment Agency
If you have a background in Project management, Water Engineering, Design or Site with experience in any of the following, we would like to hear from you.
- Technical Skill relating to delivery of engineering solutions to flooding issues, design of drainage and hydraulic modelling processes.
- Requirements of the Floods and Water Management Act and how it applies to the Local Authority and Lead Local Flood Authority.
- Local Flood Risk Strategies
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessments
- Surface Water Management Plans
- Sustainability and how it relates to the planning and Flooding issues assessment process
- Consulting or Local Authority experience
To discuss these vacancies please contact Paul McCaul
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment