c£500/day Umbrella WFH
about 1 year ago
Commercial Manager - WFH / London - Duration 12months - Rate c£500/day umb.
Key Words / Skills: Commercial Manager, MOJ, Public Sector, BPSS, OJEU, Oracle, Bravo, NEC3, NEC4, PPC2000
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the MOJ in order to recruit a Commercial Manager to work on a 12month contract, WFH / London.
As a Commercial Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Post-contract award administration of a range of construction and professional service contracts, including developing and managing variations/change control and other contract mechanisms.
• Support Senior Commercial Manager and where within experience provide commercial advice and support to relevant Stakeholders in developing procurement strategy.
• Analysis and Issue resolution – make effective decisions and risk mitigation, escalating to Senior Commercial Manager where necessary. Drive continuous improvement of processes.
• Management of procurement process for Projects that deliver value for money solutions
• Preparing tender documents; including the development of payment, performance, incentive mechanisms;
• Tender period management;
• Tender evaluation and price analysis;
• Development of award recommendations and management of governance;
• Support negotiations with suppliers to vary or change contracts, obtaining and managing input for operational colleagues and others as directed
• Comply with all Departmental controls relating to commercial practice and otherwise, including strict adherence to their delegated authorities, governance, legislation and policy as appropriate
• Support the operational project sponsors to deliver and maintain their procurement pipeline
• Use electronic sourcing and management systems appropriately to ensure all commercial decisions are evidenced
• Leading conflict and issue resolution with suppliers and stakeholders, seeking support from the Senior Commercial Manager where appropriate
• Managing sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders, e.g. estates, operations and finance.
• Proactively work with service providers to develop innovative commercial solutions and value -added proposals.
• A proven track record working in the infrastructure/construction or property environment
• Relevant contract, sourcing and commercial management experience with a solid understanding of procurement and/or contract management processes
• The ability to successfully influence senior internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable success working as both part of a team and independently (remote-working).
You will be an experienced Commercial Manager.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.