- Job type
- C£450/day Umbrella
- Job ref
Commercial Manager - Leeds - Duration 6 months - Rate c£450/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Commercial Manager, MOJ, Public Sector.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the MOJ / HMPPS in order to recruit a Commercial Manager to work on a 6 month contract in Leeds.
As a Commercial Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
Essential Criteria (Technical)
• Experience creating and delivering sourcing exercises end to end (from identification of business need through to award and mobilisation)
• Experience of developing and managing procurement materials approvals (e.g. procurement strategies, specifications, evaluation criteria, terms and conditions)
• Experience in procuring goods
• Experience in procuring software and cloud-based technology
• Public sector procurement including open procedure experience
• Working knowledge of Procurement Systems - Jaggaer
Essential Criteria (Behavioural)
• The ability to successfully coach and influence internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to drive improved outcomes by influencing and developing the market
• The ability to use your judgement to take a considered approach to situations and tasks
• Experience of seeking out and analysing information based on the best available evidence
• With excellent communication skills you will be a team player who leads by example
• Contract Management experience.
You will be an experienced Commercial Manager.
Public Sector experience essential.
Ideally MOJ / HMPPS experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.