about 1 month ago
Commercial Manager - WFH / London - Duration 5 months - Rate c£650/day Umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: Commercial Manager, OJEU, Public Sector, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side BEIS-UKSA in order to recruit a Commercial Manager to work on a 5 month contract.
As a Commercial Manager your duties / responsibilities will include:
• To lead on the development of the commercial strategies which will form part of the business case for our major projects and programmes, including the assessment of commercial models to determine the best mechanism to achieve our objectives.
• Support the Assistant Director Commercial to develop and maintain Agency policy and process standards for contracting and grant competitions reflecting government commercial principles while ensuring value-for-money solutions and effectively managing risks.
• To support the Assistant Director of Commercial in undertaking oversight and assurance activity in accordance with Agency governance principles.
• To engage proactively and provide commercial advice and support to major project and programme teams. This activity will include reviewing supplier and grant recipient proposals, change requests and deliverables, providing recommendations, identifying risks and issues, and negotiating excellent commercial outcomes.
• Preparing briefs and guidance as required for a variety of internal and external audiences, including UKSA teams, non-commercial specialists and potential suppliers.
• To engage proactively within the Agency supporting the development of the commercial life cycle approach which supports their needs both in-year and across the medium-term while maintaining consistency with Agency standards.
OJEU processes is a must (PCR).
You will have at least 5-10 years experience.
You will be an experienced Commercial Manager.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.