2 months ago
Commercial Manager - WFH - Duration 11months - Rate c£557/day Umb.
Key Words / Skills: Commercial Manager, DSTL, MOD, Procurement, Buyer, Commercial, MCIPS,
SC Clearance - BRITISH NATIONALS ONLY
Wilde Recruitment are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to work on an 11 month contract.
As a Commercial Manager your duties / responsibilities will include:
Working with the Defence and Security Accelerator provide procurement and commercial service ensuring contracts and suppliers meet Dstl's and DASA's and requirements for operational and contractual delivery.
• Use a range of EU compliant procurement routes and tools as appropriate.
• Make use of effective procurement approaches and processes.
• Provide direct support and advice as appropriate, including acting as the 'advisor' on issues such as commercial approaches, evaluation processes and negotiation strategies.
• Personal responsibility for quality and integrity of data input into corporate systems
• Support the SCM with the delivery of ad-hoc requests for support that may arise from time to time.
Supplier Relationship management, stakeholder engagement and influencing, Contract management, clear and concise communication both written and aural.
Placing MOD contracts or Public Sector contracts preferable experience of placing MOD contracts
Stakeholder internal / external Comms
MCIPS – beneficial
Security Clearance: SC Mandatory UK nationals ONLY.
You will be an experienced Commercial Manager
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.