12 months ago
Commercial Officer - WFH - Rate c£542 - Duration 9 months.
Key words / Skills; Commercial, Buyer, Procurement, MOJ, Public Sector.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the MOJ in order to recruit a Commercial Officer to work on a 9 month contract - WFH.
As a Commercial Officer your responsibilities and duties will include:
We are currently searching for commercial and grant management support that we are recruiting on behalf of the Ministry of Justice for a 9-month initial contract. This role is based in London but will be worked from home initially.
We are looking for someone to join the team as dedicated commercial and grant support, to work alongside the Victim and Witness Policy team to deliver a competition for new contracts for the Witness Service and the Homicide Service, and to ensure that everything is in place to commission the new services effectively.
As Commercial Support, you will:
• Support the delivery of end to end sourcing activity including pre-procurement activity, requirements definition, strategy development, market engagement and producing the invitation to tender pack (including specification, technical and financial evaluation and contract drafting)
• Support development of the specification document and full business case for the Witness Service and Homicide Service
• Support on the overseeing of the competition and developing the evaluation process (including creation of weighted evaluation matrices)
• Support on delivering the contract implementation and management activity, working closely with stakeholders to deliver mobilisation, performance management, contract variation, negotiation and exit activity.
• Support on the engagement with the current provider on transition arrangements, including legal arrangements such as TUPE or other considerations, as required.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.