over 4 years ago
Design Manager – c6month plus contract, Warrington
KEY Skills: Design Manager (Multi Disciplined) Water Sector,
Client is seeking to appoint a Multi-Discipline Design Manager in an Interim Management role. You will be responsible for the management of complex (£1m to £40m) schemes in the UK water sector from tender to completion of construction. You will utilise your knowledge and experience to deliver innovative, sustainable solutions that deliver best overall value.
Duties to include:
• Take the lead and responsibility for the overall coordination and production of the multi-disciplinary designs from tender to completion of construction.
• to manage the design team throughout the delivery period.
• Take responsibility for risk management.
• You will take responsibility for client engagement and stakeholder consultation,
• Develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief.
• Adopt a proactive approach to innovation, sustainability and delivering cost effective solutions.
• Overall responsibility to manage the relationship of the whole project team including the client.
You will be educated to HND/Degree level in an Engineering Subject and be a Chartered Engineer.
You will have experience of the following:
Have significant experience of and a detailed knowledge of the UK Water Industry.
Have a comprehensive Technical Construction knowledge.
Have knowledge of BIM and its implementation.
Be client focused to build long term relationships.
Have proven experience of coordination and delivery to deadline and evidence of problem resolution in the process.
Proven experience of producing accurate technical outputs.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Limited - Engineering Recruitment