£35/hr Ltd Co (OUTSIDE SCOPE)
3 months ago
Drainage Engineer, Knowsley Merseyside, 6 months, Rate c£35/hr Ltd Co (OUTSIDE SCOPE)
Key words / skills: Drainage, Engineer, Local Authority, LLFA, Planning, Water, Sewer, Flood Risk.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Drainage Engineer to work on a long term contract - outside scope!
As a Drainage Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Flood risk investigation works (with focus on surface water, sewer and groundwater flood risk)
• Drainage design knowledge and experience
• Internal and external stakeholders engagement
• Water structures knowledge
• Familiar with the roles and responsibilities of local authorities and LLFA
• Experience of responses to planning applications on behalf of the LLFA (essential)
You will be an experienced Drainage Engineer.
5-10 years experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.