11 months ago
EC&I Designer - Warrington - Duration 12 months - Rate c£36/hr umbrella.
Key words / skills: EC&I, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Design, CAD, Nuclear.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Cavendish Nuclear in order to recruit an EC&I Designer to work on a 12 month contract in Warrington.
As an EC&I Designer your responsibilities and duties will include:
Overall Purpose of the Job :
• To provide fit for purpose and cost effective design / documentation outputs to timescales and budgets, ensuring minimum rework following checking.
• To ensure all relevant data is collated and issued to checking section
• Ensure we exceed client expectations.
• Undertake activities in addition to the job description as designated by line management
• Meet objectives as designated.
Knowledge & Understanding
• Basic theoretical or practical knowledge; requires guidance; able to apply current technologies to similar applications
• Requires supervision when faced with unusual problems
• Requires supervision in selecting fit for purpose solutions
• Contributes to selection of ideas but does not innovate
• Has wide experience in own discipline and general understanding of other disciplines
• Makes confident decisions where full information is available
• Meets required standards, putting in extra effort when needed
• Plans and monitors own work systematically, taking corrective action on own initiative
Leadership & Management
• Monitors and minimises costs in own work area wherever possible
• Understands the impact of own activity on team budgets
• Understands who the customer is and standards of service required
• Plans and monitors key elements of own work and impact on the overall project/task
• Takes on newly delegated tasks willingly.
You will be an experienced EC&I Designer.
Nuclear exp essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.