3 months ago
EC&I Engineer - Seascale - 12months - Rate c£49/hr Umbrella.
Key words / skills: EC&I, Engineer, nuclear, BPSS, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side BB BEP in order to recruit an EC&I Engineer to work on a 12 month contract at Seascale.
As an EC&I Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP).
Responsible for delivery of EC&I design and engineering for area systems. Will be responsible for production of design documentation as well as checking the work of other engineers & designers.
• Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
• Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
• Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
• Nuclear experience preferred working on Sellafield Ltd projects.
You will be an experienced EC&I Engineer.
Nuclear experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.