4 months ago
EC&I Technician - West Kilbride - Duration 12 months - Rate c£27/hr Umb
Key words / Skills: EC&I, Technician, Electrical, Control, Instrumentation, Nuclear, Power Station, CCNSG, Level 3 Qual.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd is working along side Cavendish Nuclear in order to recruit an EC&I Technician to work on a 12 month contract based at Hunterston West Kilbride.
As an EC&I Technician your responsibilities and duties will include:
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
• To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
• To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
• To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
• To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
• To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
• To not proceed past a hold point.
• To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
• Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure familiarity with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
Note: For the various Technician trades advice must be sought from the relevant subject matter experts as to the required qualification:
You will be an experienced EC&I Technician
Nuclear / Power Station exp essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.