£Competitive Salary - call to discuss
over 1 year ago
Electrical Building Services Design Engineer; Permanent Staff Role; Leeds; £NEG/GOOD
Key words/skills: Electrical, Building Services, Design, Consultancy, Amtech, AutoCAD, Degree, Chartered, HND, HNC, Survey, Dialux, Hospital, Royal Mail, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Museum, Restaurants, Schools, Academy etc.
Our client is an awarding winning Building Services Design Consultancy with nationwide offices.
Due to an expansion in work load, they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to work in their Leeds Office.
The role will entail the following:
• Undertake site surveys utilising mobile technology to meet the requirements of the brief.
• Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
• Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
• Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
• Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
You should be an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer with at least 5-10 years exp.
You should be qualified to at least HNC level.
You should have a knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
You should have the ability to use CAD.
To discuss these Electrical Building Services Design Engineer vacancy please contact: James Walker Direct Dial: 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment