over 2 years ago
Electrical Building Services Engineer; 6 Months+ Contract; Manchester; Rate £Neg (Umbrella)
Key Words/Skills: Electrical Engineer, Design, Building Services, Minor Works, Energy, Sustainability, Specifications, Calculations, Mechanical, Local Authority, CAD, Surveying, Site, Stakeholder, CIBSE
Our client is looking to recruit a Electrical Building Services Engineer to work in city centre Manchester on contract until April 2020. The role will provide experienced and professional Electrical Engineering support to the Minor Works Team of Capital programme, including designs, specifications and management for the delivery of new, refurbishment, repair, maintenance schemes and programmes for all client departments.
The candidate must have highly developed electrical engineering design and project delivery skills and an understanding of how these attributes can be maximised in a multi-disciplinary working environment, with a successful track record of electrical engineering expertise in the built environment.
Duties may include;
1. Assist the Team Leader with development of fee targets, job programming and monitoring the progress of individual schemes.
2. Ensure that quality control engineering procedures are complied with at all times.
3. Producing designs, drawings and specifications as required in accordance with all current codes of practice. Carry out risk assessments and all associated tasks required by CDM 2015 legislation. Designs and drawings should be undertaken using in-house design and CAD facilities.
4. Carry out electrical surveys on a wide variety of buildings to identify defects, establish their cause and provide recommendations, all in the form of a report with supporting design and drawings.
5. Contract Administrate the works on site and defects period as required for either stand alone projects or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
6. Co-ordinate all designs, drawings and programme tasks for each scheme.
7. Attend site visits and meetings where required to do so.
8. Assist with the preparation of committee reports
You will be an experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer.
You should have a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
You should be qualified to at least HNC level.
To discuss this Building Services Engineer vacancy please contact: James Walker on 0161 474 6856 / 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment - Engineering Recruitment