c£50/hr Umbrella WFH
3 months ago
Electrical Engineer - WFH/Devonport - 12 months - Rate c£50/hr umbrella.
Key words / skills: Electrical, Engineer, design, Naval, Marine, EC&I, Building Services, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Babcock in order to recuit an Electrical Engineer to work on a 12 month contract WFH/Devonport.
As an Electrical Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a proven Senior Electrical Engineer to primarily provide professional and flexible operational through life technical support to extant facility based electrical systems.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be responsible for providing technical solutions to the ongoing operations and maintenance of electrical systems across the site coupled with providing support to the Design Consultancy function of the department whose activities are focussed on the provision of new, or modification to; designs, equipment and facilities, as well as injection of new capabilities and undertaking life extensions activities.
Core duties include:
• Maintaining configuration of technical drawings and documentation;
• Supporting fault diagnosis and rectification;
• Undertaking asset condition surveys;
• Specifying replacement equipment/components and supporting the production of configuration documentation for permanent modifications;
• Responding to formal Technical Queries;
• Design development activities.
The experience you’ll bring
• A degree in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline or a HNC/HND coupled with substantial electrical engineering experience;
• Comprehensive understanding of electrical engineering principles for developing and maintaining electrical systems, with demonstrable application for either power distribution, building services or C&I Systems;
• Proficiency in producing and reviewing electrical engineering drawings and documentation;
• Professional registration is desirable;
• You must be a sole UK national and hold or be capable of achieving ‘Security Check’ (SC) clearance.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.