- Job type
- c£28/hr Umbrella
- Job ref
Electrical Site Engineer - Chapelcross - Duration 2 yrs - Rate c£28/hr Umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Electrical Site Eng, Nuclear, HNC, CDM, HSE, Construction.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side NDA in order to recruit an Electrical Site Engineer to work on a 2 year contract at Chapel Cross Site Annan.
As an Electrical Site Engineer your duties and responsibilities may include:
The Site Engineer is accountable to the Site Construction Manager for ensuring contractors employed on their site execute works in a safe and timely manner. The Site Engineer is responsible for reviewing and accepting, method statements, safe systems of work and all relevant documentation.
• The Site Engineer is accountable to the construction manager and is responsible for delivering safe management of Contractors, discharging the role of the CDM Principal Contractor.(when appropriate)
• Manage, and control site work to ensure that projects are delivered safely in compliance with the relevant company standards, relevant parts of HSE documents, BSs, BSENs,
• Review Contractor’s Documentation such as Construction Phase Plans / Site Safety Plans and Safe Systems of Work (including Risk Assessments and Method Statements) to ensure that they are suitable and sufficient, using specialist support where required.
• Before any new work is started that involves significant risks, ensure that the Contractor has produced an effective Safe System of Work and includes a suitable pre-job brief.
• Inspect the Contractor’s activities regularly to ensure they are compliant with the agreed Safe Systems of Work.
• Carry out a regular review of all Contractor safety documentation, ensuring that the control measures remain suitable, sufficient and relevant to the work being done
• Support relevant safety audits/Inspection from key stakeholders/ regulators.
• Ensure Contractors have suitable emergency/contingency arrangements in place in support of the sites arrangements.
• As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to assist with safe delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and training.