over 3 years ago
Estates & Facilities Manager (Deputy); c9mth contract; £420.0/day; Fort Halstead, Sevenoaks
KEY Skills: FM Management, NEC form of Contract
Estates and Facilities Deputy Manager to Support the Site FM Contract Manager in the oversight of service providers ensuring that works represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract.
Support the Site FM Contract Manager in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery at site level, managing and resolving escalated issues.
Management of the FM service planned scheduling, planned maintenance scheduling and reactive works, ensuring they are carried out in line with the requirements of the contract
Duties Will Include:
• Work with the supplier, Site FM Contract Manager and Client Building Managers in developing the Annual Building Delivery Plan that details planned inspections, compliance status, additional works services that are scheduled – formally review on a monthly basis.
• Communicate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure work schedules have minimal impact on the business output.
• Identify and inform the Site FM Contract Manager of contributing events in relation to FM Service Delivery including Defects, Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events.
• Identify site wide building and infrastructure risks and issues associated with the delivery of the Total FM service contract ensuring that risks and issues are logged and reviewed on a regular basis with those that cannot be mitigated at site level escalated to the appropriate contractual governance forum
• Identify activities on the Annual Maintenance Plan requiring Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) that should form part of the Forward Works Programme (FWP). Liaise with Dstl stakeholders and contribute to the development of the business case seeking investment approval.
• Facilitate the relationship of other external suppliers that carry out works on the Dstl estate that impact the overall FM service provision
• Actively participate in networking with other FM professionals inside and outside government, and share good practice and learning
You will be and experienced Estates & Facilities Manager with experience of site facility building and infrastructure works.
You will have experience of managing FM services including planned scheduling, planned maintenance scheduling and reactive works.
You will be qualified to HNC/Degree level and have a recognised FM related professional qualification (BIFM, CIOB).
• Working knowledge of NEC3 contract management and compensation events.
• Proven ability in developing relationships with key stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety standards in FM
• SC level – Security Clearance
NB. Due to the nature of the work and site only UK Nationals will be considered for the role, due to security requirements Dual Nationals cannot be considered for this role.
As per the amended intermediaries’ legislation (IR35); this assignment is deemed to be a Public Sector off Payroll Assignment inside IR35 for Tax and NI.
This assignment therefore can only be offered via; a tax compliant Umbrella Company or on a PAYE basis.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment - Engineering Recruitment