11 months ago
Estates Contract Manager – c12mth Cont. rate to £560/day Umbrella.
Key Skills: Estates Management, Contracts Management, SC Level Security Clearance.
An Estates Contract Manager required by the MOD DSTL, at Salisbury to lead the management of the Estates Business Support Services contracts, on behalf of the Estates Contract Management Leader, ensuring proactive monitoring, control and management of all activities necessary to ensure a contractor delivers the goods, works or services required by the ‘customer’, as defined in the Contracts.
- You will be responsible for Leading the contract management of the BSS contract providers to ensure their delivery is in accordance with the contract terms and Dstl business requirements.
- Supporting the Estates Contract Management Lead in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery, managing and resolving escalated issues, translating customer requirements and providing long term Technical Planning and advice.
- Lead the Governance, Risk Management, Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement requirements, to ensure that services represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract.
- Ensure through participating in assurance checks, auditing and monitoring of KPIs the BSS contractor is effective in delivering Dstl requirements.
- Collaborate with the BSS providers to ensure their delivery is in accordance with the contract.
- Support and deputise for the Estates Contract Management Leader in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery, managing and resolving escalated issues.
- Support and deputise for the Estates Contract Management Leader in the oversight of service providers ensuring that services represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract.
- Ensure through participating in assurance checks, auditing and monitoring of KPIs the BSS contractors are effective in delivering Dstl requirements.
- Use effective marketing and communications across the business to ensure wider knowledge and use of BSS capabilities.
- Identify and inform using technical knowledge in relation to managing the process for resolution of contributing events including Defects, Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events where applicable to ensure that services represent value for money and are in accordance with the contracts.
- Actively participate in networking with other Contract Management professionals inside and outside government, and share good practice and learning.
- Undertake reviews and provide technical input to support the development of the Estates Strategy and wider Dstl policy.
- Identify achievements, risks and issues associated with the delivery of the BSS service contracts, ensuring that these are logged and reviewed on a regular basis. Those that cannot be mitigated are escalated for resolution to the Estates Contract Management Leader.
- Establish and maintain collaborative supplier relationships to drive customer experience in line with the Operations Division Strategic Focus – Understanding Our Customers.
You will be an Estates Manager with experience in the contract Management and Government Commercial Functions.
You will be at Contract Management Practitioner Foundation Level and ideally hold a recognized commercial related professional qualification.
Due to the nature of the role SC level Security Clearance is required for this role together with sole British Nationality.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.