5 months ago
Estates Manager / Project Manager - Porton Down - Rate c£450day Umb - Duration 4months
Key words / Skills: Estate Management, Project Manager, Facilities, MOD, SC Cleared, Defence.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working to reecruit an Estates Manager / Project Manager to work on a 4 month contract at Porton Down.
As an Estates Manager / Project Manager your duties and responsibilities may include:
The Estates Contract Manager - Business Support Services is to lead the management of the Business Support Services delivery contracts, on behalf of the Estates Contract Management Leader, ensuring proactive monitoring, control and management of all activities necessary to ensure a contractor delivers the goods, works or services required by the ‘customer’, as defined in the Contract. This role will primarily support the delivery of Business Support Services, with the opportunity to build upon this and become involved in wider activities.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Collaborate with the BSS providers to ensure their delivery is in accordance with the contract.
• Support the Estates Contract Management Leader in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery, managing and resolving escalated issues.
• Support the Estates Contract Management Leader in the oversight of service providers ensuring that services represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract. Ensure through participating in assurance checks, auditing and monitoring of KPIs the BSS contractor is effective in delivering Dstl requirements.
• Use effective marketing and communications across the business to ensure wider knowledge and use of BSS capabilities.
• Identify and inform the Estates Contract Management Leader in relation to managing the process for resolution of contributing events including Defects, Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events where applicable.
• Actively participate in networking with other Contract Management professionals inside and outside government, and share good practice and learning.
• Undertake reviews and provide input to support the development of the Operations Division Strategy and wider Dstl policy.
• Identify achievements, risks and issues associated with the delivery of the BSS service contracts, ensuring that these are logged and reviewed on a regular basis. Those that cannot be mitigated are escalated for resolution to the Estates Contract Management Leader.
• Establish and maintain collaborative supplier relationships to drive customer experience in line with the Operations Division Strategic Focus – Understanding Our Customers.
You will be an experienced Estates Manager / Project Manager
British national only due to SC Clearance.
Excellent communication skills.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.