about 1 year ago
H&S Advisor - Birmingham B1 - Rate c£300/day Umbrella - Duration 6 months+
Key Words / Skills: H&S Advisor, Rail, CDM, NEBOSH, Compliance.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a H&S Advisor to work on a 6 months contract in Birmingham B1.
As a H&S Advisor your responsibilities and duties may include:
Provide support, coaching and guidance to the Capital Delivery team for issues of workforce health,
safety and environment.
2. Provide support for the collation of the Capital Delivery health, safety and environment data.
3. Monitor and analyse workforce/projects health, safety and environment data for trends, produce
reports and make recommendations for corrective actions as necessary.
4. Identify health, safety & environmental key risks and make recommendations for control measures.
5. Support the implementation of national and local programmes and initiatives to improve health,
safety and environmental controls.
6. Facilitate the Capital Delivery teams in their relationships via local safety forums/groups.
7. Provide guidance to the Capital Delivery teams in the investigation and reporting of accidents and
incidents and the Formal Investigation Process.
8. Facilitate arrangements for safety and environmental audits.
9. Coordinate and monitor safety tours, and staff surveillance for the team as required.
10. Undertake a sample check each period of safe system of work plans to monitor compliance with the
Safe System of Work Planning Arrangements. Take action to address issues as identified.
11. Take an active role in developing the Capital Delivery team in matters of workforce health, safety and
You will be an experienced H&S Advisor.
You must hold a NEBOSH Certificate.
You must have Rail experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.