Up to £35 / hour
about 5 years ago
Health And Safety Training Manager, responsibility for managing, planning and delivering the HSSE training requirements for Thames Tideway Project.
Key Skills: Health and Safety, Training, Project Management, Site, Induction, Contractors
Responsible for the assurance and verification that Contractors are delivering the HSSE training requirements to their personnel outlined in the contract conditions.
• Maintain HS&W Training Programme, Plans and Procedures for Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
• Management, development and implementation of the Client induction and H&S communication test.
• Generate and maintain a Training and Competency Register.
A good understanding, of Health & Safety, Security, Process Delivery and Management, with multi-functional co-ordination experience in the engineering or construction industry is desirable.
Previously registered IOSH trainer for Managing and Working Safely.
• HSSE Training Management
• Holds Audit qualification
• Project Management experience
• Experience of and proven ability to work in a high pace environment
• Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
• Intermediate/Advanced in MS Office Suite
To discuss these vacancies please contact Paul McCaul.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment