almost 5 years ago
Health and Safety Consultant; 6mth contract - Bristol
Key Skills: Health and Safety, Implementation of HSE Systems. Ability to obtain Base Line security essential.
Health and Safety Consultant required for 6month plus contract to work within a large team on implementation of corporate HSE systems and HSE culture improvement in a large existing organisation.
• To work within the Health & Safety project team to meet the requirements of the MSP (Managing Successful
• Build strong relationships with DE&S (Defence Equipment Support) health, safety, and environment staff.
• Review applicable OHSE (Occupational Health and Safety Environment) legislation, regulations, and requirements to verify that the work being done to enhance the OHSE function complies with those.
• Be a primary author of revised and new Corporate OHSE process and procedures.
• Work with DE&S OHSE and Corporate Communications staff to define and implement new ideas for regular OHSE communications to all DE&S personnel.
• Identify and document industry best practices for both Health and Safety and for Environmental Management and compare to those currently existing at DE&S. Recommend enhancements and assist with implementation of those that are eventually adopted.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a corporate occupational Health, Safety and Environment management system.
• Contribute to the development of an OHSE career structure at DE&S.
You will be a credentialed HSE professional with knowledge of UK HSE defence related regulations from a commercial perspective.
You will have experience and track record with the implementation of corporate HSE systems and HSE culture improvement in a large existing organisation.
The successful Candidates will be required to obtain basic security clearance (BPSS). Current security clearance is beneficial
To discuss this vacancy please contact Mike Kelly or click Apply Now
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment