about 1 month ago
Health & Safety Manager - WFH / London - Duration 3 months - Rate c£400-£500/day Umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: H&S, Health & Safety, Rail, Network Rail, BPSS, Excel
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to work on an initial 3 month contract WFH / London Puddle Dock.
As a Health & Safety Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Must have depth analytic experience and someone who is a bit of an expert with Excel
• Must have data analysis – spreadsheets, pivot table, report writing. Advanced Excel skills required.
• Rail – ideal not essential
• Must have Health and Safety Management System
• Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
• Knowledge of investigations process and techniques
• NEBOSH - essential
1. Provide support and guidance to the Head of Maintenance Delivery and Head of Operations Delivery and teams on all workforce health, safety and environmental matters.
2. Provide support in the collation and analysis of workforce health, safety & environment data.
3. Check that health, safety and environment management systems are adhered to.
4. Support the implementation of national safety improvement programmes and take the national lead on designated activities.
5. Provide guidance to the Head of Maintenance Delivery and Head of Operations Delivery and teams in the investigation and reporting of accidents and incidents and the Formal Investigation Process.
6. Coordinate and monitor safety tours and staff surveillance for the teams.
7. Identify key risks and make recommendations for control measures.
8. Take an active role in developing the teams in matters of workforce health, safety and the environment.
9. Initiate appropriate analysis to identify adverse trends and make recommendations on corrective action.
10. Monitor the investigation and reporting of accidents and incidents including ownership by an appropriate Designated Competent Person (DCP).
11. Provide support in the monitoring and reporting of progress to close out non-conformance reports and audit / self-certification actions.
12. Provide support to the Head of Maintenance Delivery and Head of Operations Delivery and teams when interfacing with external safety and environmental bodies.
You will be an experienced Health & Safety Manager.
Network Rail experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.