- £42-£44 per hour (umbrella)
- Job ref
Interim Instrumentation Design Engineer
Job Type: Interim, Full-Time
We are currently part of a significant joint venture project focused on the safe design and delivery of a Plant, aligning with contract requirements and the needs of the Box Encapsulation Project. We are seeking an Interim Instrumentation Design Engineer to join our team and contribute to this exciting project.
As an Interim Instrumentation Design Engineer, you will play a crucial role during this interim period, focusing on the design and engineering of instrumentation for specific packages and systems, including Process Instrumentation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Specification of instrumentation.
- Design of protective systems, such as Safety Interlocks and Asset Protection Interlocks.
- Control system interfaces.
In addition to these tasks, you will be responsible for producing design documentation and ensuring the quality of work by reviewing the contributions of other engineers and designers.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
To be successful in this interim role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- A degree in a relevant field or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge and understanding.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within a highly regulated industry.
- Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation, and technical developments.
- The ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
Nuclear experience is preferred, particularly if you have worked on Sellafield Ltd projects. Your expertise in the nuclear industry will be an asset as we strive to meet the highest safety and quality standards during this interim assignment.