5 months ago
Project Manager IT - WFH/London - Duration 6 months - Rate c£475/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Project Manager, IT, FCO, MOJ, MOD, SC Cleared, Security Cleared.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to work on a 6 month contract WFH or London based.
As a Project Manager IT your responsibilities and duties may include:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experience of working on IT infrastructure replacement projects, network applications upgrades
• Communicating between the technical and non-technical
• Planning/Financial Management
• Commitment and enthusiasm.
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Project/Transition/Implementation plans, that contribute to the overall programme timeline
• Reports and briefings on progress
• Checkpoint Reports with each supplier/team
• RAID logs, including mitigation actions and management thereof
• Finance Reporting, e.g. spend to date and forecasting
• Governance reports
• Adherence to Assurance processes and outputs
• Project closure Reports, including Lessons Learned, Acceptance into Service etc
Key relationships: (internal and external)
• FCDO Senior Management Team (SMT)
• Portfolio Owners
• All Suppliers
Other important features or requirements of the job
(e.g. travel, unsocial/evening hours, restrictions on employment etc)
• Travel to FCO premises in Milton Keynes – Hanslow Park and possible travel to KCS in Scotland
• Travel to any supplier sites for meetings/discussions
You will be an experienced Project Manager IT.
5-10 years exp
MUST have current SC Clearance - Security Cleared.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.