4 months ago
Lead Planner - WFH / London / Kent - Duration 6 months - Rate c£440/day umb
Key words / Skills: Planner, Planning Eng, Rail, DLR, Network Rail, BPSS
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Lead Planner WFH / London / Kent to work on a 6 month contract.
As a Lead Planner your responsibilities and duties will include:
1. Produce annual and quarterly work plans that coordinate and optimise the use of labour, access, plant, tools and materials.
2. Identify and request critical access and resource requirements for items included in the annual and quarterly plans.
3. Monitor and report on work efficiency and unit costs of work volume delivery against the annual and quarterly plans, identifying the causes of variance.
• Work plan production and resource coordination and optimisation skills
• Knowledge of access and possession planning processes and systems
• Good analytical skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques
Candidate will need to have POSSESSION and ACCESS planning in the form of use of the system PPS (possession planning system)
NWR track worker safety- taking them out of the way of trains. This person to help support access planning into possession planning.
You will be an experienced Planner / Planning Engineer.
Rail experience ESSENTIAL.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.