M & E Surveyors; 12month plus Contract; Rate c£250/day (Umbrella); Home Based
Asset Surveys, Mechanical, Electrical, Surveyor, Engineer, Maintenance, NEBOSH, IOSH, SC Clearance
M & E Surveyors required to act as Asset Survey Managers responsible for the supervision of Contractors undertaking, Maintenance & Improvement Asset Surveys across the custodial estate which includes 106 public sector, and 4 privately operated prisons.
The project will commence around Jan/Feb 2019 and run for up to 12 and possibly 18 months until completion, with potentially 8 surveys being undertaken concurrently.
As an Asset Survey Manager, you will be responsible for quality assuring the asset surveys, liaising, coordinating and communicating with key stakeholders to ensure that the surveys which are being completed are in accordance with the client’s requirements and the detailed programme of works.
This will require you to travel to each establishment to quality assure the asset surveys.
• East Midlands, West Midlands, North East, North West, Yorkshire & Humberside and Wales (circa 60 Prison Establishments).
• East of England, London, South West, South Central, Kent and Sussex (circa 52 Prison Establishments)
• You will Interface with the asset survey project team and other key stakeholders.
• Quality check and assure the validity of the asset data for all plant & associated equipment for all buildings within an establishment into an agreed format and hierarchal structure that can be imported into Planet FME CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management system).
• Ensure all maintainable assets at the establishment including critical assets are captured;
• Capture the necessary information to populate the FME CAFM database to record asset information to identify and prioritise spending requirements, and make best use of capital and resource budgets
You will be a M & E Surveyor/Engineer with experience in Site Management, Building / Construction, M&E Maintenance or Facilities Management with an understanding of Health & Safety legislation.
You will have prior experience of undertaking/supervising asset management surveys
You will be to BTEC Advanced Diploma level in Maintenance Management or similar.
In addition you will ideally (NEBOSH) or IOSH qualified or equivalent health & safety proof of competency certification.
The work will be Mon-Fri and there will be significant travelling associated with the roles.
You will need to be Flexible, as the working days may not always be a set number of hours per day.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment