about 2 months ago
Mechanical CAD Designer - HOME WORKING - Duration 12 months - Rate £220-£300/day Umb
Key skills / words: Mechanical, Design, 2D, 3D, AutoCAD, Inventor, Nuclear, Mechanical Handling, CDM, BPSS, HNC, HND.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd is working along side DSRL in order to recruit a Mechanical Designer on a 12month contract initially working from HOME!!
As a Mechanical Designer your duties and responsibilities may include:
Main Responsibilities -
• Mechanical CAD design/sketches for layouts concepts in support of project definition.
• Full design of minor enabling mechanical packages where required.
• Support Intelligent customer support to delivery contracts including peer review of mechanical design.
• Provide Quality Control and Management of both 2D drawings and 3D Models produced in support of the delivery projects including transfer management and transfer to the DSRL site record systems.
• Produce/co-ordinate Project Documentation including statement of requirements, project plans, technical specifications and project reports.
• Project support including site surveys, drawing and document searches and technical notes.
• Approved drawing checker for Mechanical Design including compliance with DRSL standards and procedures.
You will have the following experience:
• HND in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
• Experience: 10 years design including chemical process and mechanical handling
• Experience: 5 years in multi-discipline design projects including role as design lead.
• Experience: 5 years in CAD 2D & 3D modelling including AutoCad and Inventor.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.