£31 / hour
about 4 years ago
6 week contract for a MX Highways Design Engineer - Birmingham
Key Words / Skills: MX, Highways, Cycle Routes.
We are seeking a Design Engineer with 5 years + highway design experience to join the delivery team here who would lead on the design of the main corridor routes. Using MX to undertake the horizontal and vertical design along with detailing the civils elements of a local authority scheme.
• Experience of undertaking/leading the design and delivery of highway projects.
• Experience in designing and utilising design packages such as Mx and AutoCad.
• Experience of leading a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of highways projects and reviewing works completed.
• Knowledge of the DMRB and manual of contract documents for highway works.
• Knowledge of cycle design standards and legislation.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Paul McCaul
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment