c£36-£40/hr LTD CO - OUTSIDE SCOPE
7 months ago
NEC Project Manager - WFH/Manchester - Duration 12 months - Rate £36-40/hr LTD CO
Key words / skills: Project Manager, NEC, Pavements, highways Structures, Drainage, Lighting, Street Furniture, Local Authority, Council.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working to resource 3x Project Managers to work on long term contracts WFH / Manchester.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• NEC Project Manager
• Outside IR35
• WFH 3 days per week + 2 days office/site
• Start Jan’22
• x3 NEC Project Manager to join our client in Manchester on an initial 12 month contract.
• NEC Project Manager to manage pre/post contract management of walking, cycling and pedestrian schemes (includes new and amended pavements, highway structures, earthworks, drainage, lighting and street furniture).
• Extensive experience of working independently managing highway site works in the role of as a Project Manager.
• Experience of the above conditions of contract including planning/programme management, risk management, quality, safety and contract administration.
• Supervising other staff that form the site supervision team and will involve liaison with officers, outside bodies and stakeholders.
You will be an experienced NEC Project Manager
Local Authority exp.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.